TechPal offers a full install service, please make enquiries through the website
- Disinfects any room, of any size, any time you want
- Very affordable
- Highly effective
- Lab testsed by SGS with verified kill rates as high as 99.9%
- 4-Bay UVB
- Suspends from roof
- Fully automated with on-board operation schedules
- Manual Control/Timer Control/Motion Sensor/Safety Cut-off
- UVC true ultaviolet short wave sterilisation, no ozone, no mercury
- 4Bay purification light is equivalent to 30 pcs conventional UV tube
- Exterior room light to indicate UVC in operation - improving safety
- Simple to use - Sanitisation with the flick of a switch.
Brilliant clinical-grade disinfection for your organisation
UVC light kills germs safely and effectively. It's so good at disinfecting that it has become a key weapon in infection control. In fact it is powerful enough to kill some of the most challenging pathogens on earth, nasties like MRSA, salmonella, E. coli, Norovirus, C.difficile , and the novel Covid-19 coronavirus.
Reliable Covid-19 UV disinfection
UVC light kills the Covid-19 virus quickly and efficiently. It's so much easier and faster than trying to make sure every single surface and object that a person might have touched is properly cleaned using a disinfectant.
In the long run it's a lot cheaper too, simply because you don't need a constant supply of cleaning products. And once you can confirm to your customers that your place is always clean and safe, it gives you an edge over your less-efficient, less diligent competitors.
Making UV light disinfection tech affordable
Until recently UVC disinfection was only possible with large, expensive machines. Cool Tech mobile UVC carts help hospitals boost patient outcomes, but the high price and the cost of operating and maintaining the machines means they've been way out of reach of most organisations until now.
What has changed? It's all about miniaturisation. These days high intensity, full spectrum UV light can be generated using smaller, lower cost LED light engines. These are be more powerful than the traditional gas fluorescent/discharge technologies of the past; offering reduced exposure times due the higher intensive power ranges available. This together with an extensive lifetime of up to eight times greater than a UV fluorescent tube.
UVC radiation is known to penetrate and break down the DNA of bacteria, viruses and spores, rendering them harmless. UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne pathogenic microorganisms including those responsible for Cholera, Hepatitis, Polio, Typhoid, Giardia, Cryptosporidium and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases.
UVC disinfection is complementary to Chlorine disinfection. It deactivates organisms that are resistant to Chlorine such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
UVC Purification Units
- Minimal additional spend with lower operational costs than regular gas fluorescent lighting
- 8 times UVC output & 5 times life span than UV tube
- Alarm device protects workfoce from any harmful UVC radiation dosage
- Same installation with high bay light, east to operate and maintain
- No mercury or Ozone emissions during operation
- No 'end of life' disposal issues
- Alarm device to protect workforce from any UVC radiation dosage
- Silent potent disinfection providing assured peace of mind
Suitable for -
- School Classroom
- Cruise Ships
- Nursing Homes
- Public Transport